Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
Finally it seemed like everybody seemed to be finishing their meal, Nethai stood up from his seat about to take his leave. "Well I'm going to go home. Bye mom and dad."

"Take Kuu and Lilith with you too dear." Linvar replied to Nethai, he nodded an agreement taking the three with him leaving their parents, and two of their siblings behind.

Kaze then turned, feeling his excitement started to unleashed, he grunted a bit looking at his dear Linvar once more before turning to face Jarod. "Is there...um a private bedroom?" The huge black and white dragon turn his neck around looking for a any bedroom area. "I really need to relieve myself, plus I'm taking my wife with me."

"Kaze...your not..." Linvar tried to speak but shushed by his finger and felt his tender kiss pressed against her before quickly parting her and felt her body being carried by his muscular white arms. "..." her eyes then widen as she saw his large bulge appearing from his loincloth. "Oh...my..." She blushed seeing he's already hard.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-28-2009, 10:50 AM