Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~William~

"Linvar it is not a gift, It is destiny, The Elementals only reveal themselves when their Destined Weilders appear, Even if they are from the Future." William said sage like, The Orb floated from his hand and started to transform, a Pale Girl with long silver hair and milk white skin with a long silver dress appeared where the Orb was, True original Elemental Lord.

~Elementress~

"Livian I have waited for you for a long time now, accept your gift and wield the power of air in Defence or Conqurence of Tremear, My Power will forever be with you until you die, then it shall be reincarnated waiting for you to claim it in a new life" She spoke in a silvery voice and then faded away, the orb flew towards Livian and when it touched her faded away giving the girl a slight silverish glow for a moment before its powers were infused within her.

~William~

"A wonderful sight to see, That was Sasua The Air Elementress, Long ago she was the Queen of the Air, and ruled high in a Palace made out of the Clouds themselves, when the Rupture of Tremear came her powers were sealed away in her Crystal Amulet and sent to the Frozen North....Now you have absorbed her power as destined and the Amulet has appeared aroudn your neck look" he pointed to the small Silver Gem embedded in a Golden Amulet that suddenly appeared around Livian's throat, "You don't need that to control the power...it was just her Signature"

~Jarod~

"Today is just full of surprises isn't it..." He said, his food was finished and he rose slowly, "William you must leave, We cannot risk your proxcimatry to Horoka you know very what what might Occure."

~William~

"As you wish Jarod." The God said and faded away.

~Horoka~

"What I don't understand is why the gods obey the Royal Family..."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-28-2009, 08:26 AM