Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"Yea, hence the fact the reason why I shouldn't be here too long." Nethai shrugged, "back home is dangerous as well considering there's over 400 valkyries including my mom that wield the legendary weapon, plus another over 200 grim angels that have the legendary weapons as well. I also wield a legendary weapon but it's no mere danger of me wielding it."

"M-m-me?" Livian stuttered her eyes uttered in astonishment as she saw a beautiful orb. "I don't think...I think I deserved to be the air...user..."

"Livian what are you saying? I think it's generous kind offer from William." Smiled Linvar patting her shoulders. "You should be thankful."

"What is the meaning of this? Does that mean Livian would stay in this world?" Kaze said in puzzlement.

"But I hurt people....I can't control Gairunn sometimes..." Livian held her hands knowing in her world don't accept her.

"I think it's better...I mean 100 billion gold is a lot of money." Nethai replied. "In here she's not wanted by the impostor she been so sadly accused of."

"Nethai!" Kaze and Linvar shouted.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-28-2009, 08:19 AM