Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"The travel train is both magic and technology, it's the same engineered locomotive that me and Nethai used to travel to see your parents." Linvar answered sincerely picking up a pieces of her greens and placing them in her mouth.

"Don't worry...only a legendary weapon can kill me straight through the core of my heart which will be hard. But other than that I'll be fine, I had deep wounds hidden and erased when I became a grim angel." The half-breed dragon stretched his arms. "But I won't stay too long though, my gal is beckoning me back home. And she gets pretty nasty when she's angry."

Crystal giggled, "That golden dragon sure has a lot spunk when she's with you?"

"I think she doesn't like dealing with my tolerance hence why I bend my knees at her heels." Nethai replied to his triplet sister.

"You sure your she's not marrying you just because your decent enough to bring home the money?" Kuu complimented sipping his tea.

"Your just jealous cause your still single." Nethai growled.

"Now that ain't true!" Kuu growled back, the black and white dragon then suddenly snapped his fingers getting the two boys attention stopping their misbehavior.

"Now now, settle down. You may fight at outside, but never in someone's house, especially in my house." Kaze raise his eyebrow at the both of them, eying the two until the two then sat on their chair clearing their throat. "Sorry about that. Runs in the family I guess."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-28-2009, 07:59 AM