Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Jarod~

"Travel Train? I cannot say I know what that is M'lady, my only thought is your people have found a way to link to the World of Worlds, tis a grand hall of Portals one leading to each world, when the world dies though the Portal turns black, Like the Portal to Asura (Mars) it was the last portal to die. And my mother technechly is no longer apart of Tremears history, She came close to death when the Original palace callapsed in teh First attack, Her body was surrounded by a Cacoon crafted of her own magical abilities and Kor then erased her mind restore her true youth and sent her back to live with Altima and Ishana like she had never met my father...I think it was for best." Jarod said, he shoveled more food into his mouth and swallowed, "And the war started about Four years before my conception, though the first attack was after I was born."

~Kerochuji~

"You should take care Nethai, Don't want you die here, you would join their ranks and be the enemy of all." The Half-Demon said soft and chuckled.

~Horoka~

"This Travel Train...is it Magic or Technology?" The Atlantian Prince asked with wonder in his eyes.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-28-2009, 07:36 AM