Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
Name: Thanatos D. Remrall

Appearance: 5'11" height. 145 lbs. weight. He wears stunning white armor complete with greaves, bracers, and boots to match. Over his armor, he wears a dull white cloak that is stained in blood all over and he has a black stone with a depiction of a golden wolf on it in one of his cloak pockets that acts as a lucky charm for him. His hair goes down to the middle of his back and is as white as snow and his eyes are a light blue color and are often locked in a frigid gaze. His bangs are long and often cover the serious features of his face, but in the heat of battle, his true ferocity emerges. His weapon, the Mirage Masamune, is the only thing that contradicts his bright, almost holy, appearance. The hilt is as dark as the midnight sky on the night of a full moon, and the blade is a pale black/dark gray. However, the blade shimmers every so often as if it isn't really there.

Equipment:

- Weapon: Mirage Masamune: It is a weapon that deserves its name, for when it is swung, the blade tends to disappear. It is enchanted to raise the wielders evasion rate and speed of attack. The enchanted blade also does more damage to the enemy's hit points and absorbs them along with some of the enemy's magic power.

- Armor: Divine Mail: Blessed armor that has the power to make the enemy hesitate when it goes to attack the wearer. The blessing upon it nullifies light damage and cuts dark damage in half. Also, the coverage of the armor prevents any critical damage from being dealt. Unfortunately, it doesn't do much against attacks of the other elements of which cause more damage than they normally do.

- Accessory(1): Bloodstained Cloak: A cloak that inspires fear in the enemy and causes further hesitation. This cloak makes the wearer immune to all negative status effects. The personal memory behind the cloak has also allowed the user to be revived ONLY ONCE if ever defeated in battle.

-Accessory(2): Golden Wolf Talisman: This black stone has a depiction of a golden wolf on it that raises the users luck by immense amounts. It also further protects the user from dark attacks by making the user absorb any dark damage dealt. If it is held for a long enough time, it begins to restore the user's physical and magical energy.

Elemental Affinity: Dark

Abilities: Unfortunately, he has no abilities, which is why he had to search the world for his rare equipment to give him some abilities. One wouldn't think that he was powerful if he didn't have his equipment. All that's special about him is that he spent most of his life training and meditating so his physical ability and mental agility is impressive, at the least.

Skills:

1) Swordplay - creates 6 illusionary swords to perform various attacks with (Command Slash, Command Arrow, and Command Pierce are the different combos he uses). Physical. Neutral.

2) Soul Cradle - assaults the enemy with the souls of the dead using various combos (Command Swarm, Command Ascend, Command Descend, and Return are the different combos he uses). Ethereal. Darkness.

3) Shredding Maelstrom - he creates several illusionary copies of himself and barrages the enemy with a flurry of blinding blows from all sides; the move finishes when he leaps back away from the enemy and fires a concentrated stream of wind that rips it to shreds. Physical/Ethereal. Wind.

4) Unholy Cascade - causes a harsh rain to pelt the enemy, except that the drops of water are a mixture of pure darkness and the tears of the dead causing the enemy to sometimes become blinded or depressed. Ethereal. Water/Dark.

5) Moonlit Vengeance - his sword becomes covered in eerie moonlight (which adds a devastating and ironic dark elemental to the weapon) and rushes the enemy with lightning quick slashes ending with a critical upward slash followed by him firing a heavily concentrated ray of darkness at the enemy. Physical/Ethereal. Dark.

6) Ravaging Tragedy - stops the enemy for a very short time allowing him to deal several powerful blows with the last blow knocking the enemy into the air making it vulnerable to several shots of blazing energy that Thanatos fires off. As the attack ends, he knocks the enemy back down to the ground with a powerful burst of divine energy. Physical/Ethereal. Fire.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Mai - 04-25-2009, 07:13 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:26 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:58 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-27-2009, 10:35 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Masquerade - 04-28-2009, 05:19 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-28-2009, 02:03 PM