Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Luna moaned sweetly and blushed a little, though she had already been here for years so this was hardly anything to her. Still, she felt a kind of shame, being this weak when blue was around. She felt him clean her clit and the area around it and became very wet very quickly. "I-Im sorry." She said weakly, hoping her juices would not make it harder.

--------------
Lulu's May began to moan softly, quickly becoming very aroused by all the action. But she said nothing, she dared not to. The cook had often tricked her into saying her name, and each time he did he punished her harshly. Finally the name May had replaced her original one and her original one had been thrown almost completely away since it only meant pain to her. She shook and trembled as her orgasm began to near, shuddering cutely and moaning

"I dont know, your the game mast remember?" Venra said with a laugh as she continued to molest the small were on her lap. "I would like it if you broke this little one for me though, I know how your games have a tendency of doing that. She is scared out of her mind, but she wont obey me, she is not broken yet." Were May simply whimpered and shook as her body was explored by greedy hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 04-27-2009, 11:23 AM