Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"If you do that, I will help as best I can with the hunting of the key," Hunter replied. "But first, you must help me with my wife. What do you say? Deal?" the wolf man asked.

"Flare, I have a weird feeling about thids guy...Maybe we should just leave him alone," Rain suggested, whispering into her friend's ear, though Hunter still heard it.

---------------------

As Silvia slept, she may have felt it. Hot, wet tears hit her cheek. Alex did not frown, did not utter a sound, and yet his tears fell. The jewel, this beauty, this slave....She loved him, she was made FOR him. He gently patted her head, as he thought. He had always believed Silvia was made for him. Her body was perfect for him. Nice big tits, submissive, kind, talented. And oh so beautiful.

"Silvia...My love...My slave. My woman....You are mine forever, and nothing. Not death, not God, not Satan, nothing, will tear you away from me. You are mine....forever," he whispered, and kissed Silvia's lips before holding her in his arms and falling asleep.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 04-26-2009, 03:08 PM