Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
(I thought I was waiting on you)

May whimpered as she was kissed deeply, her own little shy tongue trying to escape Lulu's. But soon her whimpers became moans as her pussy was stimulated and fingered. "Aww, dont be to rough on her, she looks so new." Venra commented, Her hands still wandering over May's body.

As this was all happening, Angela went even lower, teasing her mistress's pussy with the lightest touches of her sponge. As she did her other hand moved up, lathered in soap and began to massage her large breasts, paying close attention to the nipples.

This reminded Venra of something and she turned around and yelled "Dont forget to really wash her sensitive areas pup! I dont want her smelly or grimy in anyway!" She then turned back to the show and began to tease her whimpering were's pussy, making her whimper cutely like a puppy.

---------

Luna blushed as she heard Venra and looked weakly at Blue. "Please...be thorough." She asked blushing hard, knowing that she would be punished of Blue did not clean her properly. She spread her legs a bit and looked away, waiting for blue to start.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 04-26-2009, 12:18 PM