Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The clones soon arrived in the village, and spied on the pink haired woman. "We all know the plan?" the real Alex said. The others nodded and two of them suddenly transformed in puffs of smoke. "Go," he whispered, and one of the clones disappear, reappearing down a nearby dark alley. "Sakura!" a voice cried out. IF Sakura followed it, she would see an injured Hinata, naked and bleeding. "Help!"

----------

"Awww! How cute," one clone said. "I'll stay here to warm her up, you guys go get to work!" he said. Th others reluctantly agreed, and left to set the base up. As they did, the clone laid down next to Hinata smiled. He made a few handmotions, and the girl was soon wearing a black collar, with a leash, and a copy of her normal outfit, but alterted to show off her clevage, and was now wearing a pink thong, which was easily seen. "Perfect," the clone said, hugging the girl. "And all mine....ours.....Alexs'....whatever."

------------

"Please! Just....just get it over with!" Hinata cried. "Just do it? Take away my virginity please!" she begged. "Master, please....Just do it."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-26-2009, 05:51 AM