Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
((Whoops guess I forgot to put up a post flood count. Okay everyone if after 10 posts or 1 whole page, whichever comes first, someone has not posted wait a bit to let them catch up.))

"Not my fault," said Elric picking himself out of the water "besides its not too late to catch one."

With that he walked around on the edge of the lake looking for where the fish fled too. Once he managed to find them he readied himself and then launched a feint attack. There was a quick splash and a good sized fish found itself sitting on the shore too far away from the water to just flop back in. "See?" he said swimming back "just have to be fast enough. Do you want more or will that one do?"

----------------------------

"Um...well," started Elan not quite sure what to do with the Diamond so close to him "I was hanging out with a houndour not too long ago. I had caught a rabbit and we were going to eat it," he paused for a second before remembering "then you stole it from us."

----------------------------

"My name is Leon," he replied.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP) - by Digi_Lord - 04-25-2009, 02:27 PM