Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
Name: "Cowboy"

Appearance: http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/Cowboy302/?action=view¤t=c_1226949068639_a4523k78p.jpg

Equipment:

- Heads-Up Eyepiece: displays various vital information in front of left eye, for quick assessment during combat.

- Cybernetic Eye: his right eye was blinded due to an accident, so he has a cybernetic replacement. Besides vastly improved vision, it has the ability to "fast foward" during high-duress situations, giving him a slight increase in receiving and computing information, giving him a slight boost in speed.

Nanite Microfactory Clips: the clips for his weapons house scores of nanites, along with several plates of varying composition. This gives him increased ammo capacity in the field, as each cartridge is constructed inside the clip, in the matter of a split second.

Weapon(s):

Dynacorp Industries Heavy Weapons Foundry BFZ-700 Anti-Tank Rifle. .700 Magnum Caliber, variable rate of fire(safe, single shot, semi-automatic, full automatic). Has a very slow rate of fire, and massive amounts of recoil, making use of it without the power armor to be rather pointless and painful. Has a Nanite Micro-Factory Clip.

Dynacorp Industries CZX-318 Submachine Guns(2): usually mounted in holsters on his thighs. 7.92x57mm(8mm Mauser) cartridges. Variable rate fire(safe, semi-auto, full-auto), with advanced recoil suppressors and recoil dampening system installed. Also have the NMFC Clips.

"The Murderer Within": http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...image2.jpg in a waist-mounted holster. 8-shot, .666 Magnum, double-action revolver. Meant as a last-resort weapon. Only used when he's really pissed off.

Armor:

- Dynacorp Heavy Armor Division DHAD-455 Heavy Power Armor: 3/4-inch depleted uranium/titanium hull, carbon nanotube frame, micro-nuclear generator mounted on back(the bulge looking thing in the pic) micro-jump rockets, also mounted on back. Electromagnetic Boots for zero-gravity environments, extra armor-plating on the shoulders, chest, and around the generator.

Accessory(s):

Shoulder-mounted High-Intensity Discharge(HID) Spotlights: for when it's too dark to see.

Cowboy Hat: always stays on. YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THE HAT.

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Abilities:

Area Scan: his Cybernetic Eye scans the immediate 50 yards in his field of vision for any movement.

Steady Shot: he calms down during fire and steadies his shot, improving his chance for a vital hit.

Quickdraw: this is a charge-up attack, requiring time to charge. The more times a bullet hits an intended target, the longer he can stay withing quickdraw.

Heat Temperment: his skills seem to improve when under a high-stress, high-heat situation, or when much of the surrounding area is on fire. He's been heard to say "fire....it cleans all."

Weapons Switch: allows him to change between weapons very quickly, even in battle.

Skills:

Charge: charges the enemy, gun(s) blazing. He utilizes his jumpjets to clear obstacles up to 20 feet in height.(Neutral, Physical, Ranged)

Quickdraw: during quickdraw, he either speeds up or the world around him slows down, allowing him to make several accurate shots to several targets in quick succession. Requires a good amount of charge-up, though.(Fire, Physical, Ranged)

Incendiary: his bullets change from normal lead to balls of fire, allowing splash damage and fire damage to his normal attacks.(Fire, Physical, Ranged)

Last Resort: he taps into [Data Expunged] and the wrists of his power armor catch fire. He uses this for several devastating close combat attacks when he's unable to effectively use his weapons.(Fire, Physical)

Radiation Vent: vents radiation from his back-mounted nuclear generator in a fireball. Capable of directing this fireball at enemies.(Fire, Physical)

I guess that's it. Lemme know how you think.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Mai - 04-25-2009, 07:13 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:26 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:58 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 05:20 PM