Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Shimmering Mountain)

The dragoness cuddle Ariadne closer to provide extra warmth to comfort her through the silent night. Just like Ariadne and Dusk, she didn't want to say anything. Mika nuzzle the girl's cheeks and caress her shoulder lovingly, seeming like it said something. "...Don't worry...I know Masquerade wouldn't do such thing alone...We believe we're able to do it together...with no casualties...I wouldn't let him fight alone...." Mika whispers on Ariadne's ear, gently plant a kiss near her lips before slowly fell asleep with her warm happy smile crossed.

(Castle - Infirmary)

Once there, Faiz take a look inside the infirmary from the entrance, and didn't spot Solia and Ardeal. "Probably they're taking a walk..."

(Castle Courtyard)

The wolf leave the place and went through the passage, which is leading to the courtyard. After a while, he stepped out of the entrance and found himself on the castle courtyard, and took a deep breath of fresh air. From there, he can sniff Ardeal, Solia and Masquerade's smell. He take a look around and saw the three figures sitting and standing quite closer. "It must be them.." With that, he approaches them and wave his paw. "Hello...I was looking all over for you..." He said.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-25-2009, 07:06 AM