Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
Awesome. You're in. All positions have been now filled!

1_ Generic (NYAH!) Psycopath Party Member: Ray.
2_ Fluffy Gun Maniac Party Member: Cowboy.
3_ ... Party Member: araha.
4_ Mask-Fan Party Member: Masquerade.

Anybody who wanna take part, sorry, for now, you aren't allowed.

So, guys, first things first. The boss you're going to fight works with these six elements: "Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light and Dark", which means any other random element you wanna throw in, for example: "Metal" or "Death" or "Poison", etc. Will be automatically redefined as "Neutral", and as a heads up, you better not concentrate on Neutrality.

Next. Profiles.

Name:
Appearance:
Equipment:

- Weapon(s):

- Armor:

- Accessory(s): (Can have up to two)

Elemental Affinity: (Choose between any of the 6 elements, can only be ONE, this is mandatory)

Abilities: (Passive abilities, such as Powering up when in mortal peril, natural resistances to something, and so on)

Skills: Your spells/attacks. [TIP! As a heads up: Equip your characters with a few RELATED elemental spells or techniques. For example: If your affinity's Fire, then go ahead and learn some Earth or Dark techs, but Water and Wind are kind of non related, understand?] The cap for Skills is 6, so you can have many as 6 skills, no more. They can be Physical or Ethereal (Magic, if you will). Note: Gun's bullets/Bow's Arrows are counted as Physical.

Edit: Oh, by the way. Remember you'll be challenging a God (And that theoretically, this is a post-endgame quest), so dressing your characters up with the awesomest stuff is not a bad idea, plus giving them devastating skills and combination (with your partners') attacks. The only restriction is not to god-mode, neither to go completely over-board with them. [TIP! If it helps, consider that this is a VG RPG and the Level cap is 99. Your characters would currently be at level 81-90]

When all of the four participants fill out these, I'll proceed to explain the mini-plot of this story, and why you're challenging God in the Seraphic Gate. When everyone has understood, I'll start the RPG, and there we'll have a small scene previous to the battle. If everybody's d'accord with that, write "Mar's the sexiest reptile on the internet", post your profile, and we'll go on :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by DragonMasterX - 04-25-2009, 02:16 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Mai - 04-25-2009, 07:13 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:26 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 09:58 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-27-2009, 10:35 AM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-28-2009, 02:03 PM
RE: I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes! - by Bee - 04-29-2009, 08:22 AM