Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Ritsuko ended her attack abruptly. "Ah, damn it! Why didn't I realize that sooner. Curse my horrible memory...," she shouted into the air dramatically. She turned to the Reapers. "Decoys, eh? Not fallin' for that again." She took Sona's arm and pulled him close. "I've got a genius here to help me remember." She smiled.

Then, she turned to Daisy and pointed at her. "Hey, girl, rival or not, I must say you've got spirit--spirit that reminds me of my own from only SIX years ago. That's right. I'm only 22, so I'm NOT old, okay?" She sighed. Genkaku's words were starting to sink in about the waste of time, but she didn't let it show that she was worried. "Keep that flame of spirit burning, alright, girl? Because if it ever goes out again like it did a few seconds ago, you might as well forget about your chances at getting a second chance at life. You wouldn't want to lose out to me, would you?" She laughed heartily.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG. - by Masquerade - 04-23-2009, 11:04 PM