Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Rrrr, that's a good slut...please your masters..." Ereth smirked, suddenly grasping Mai's head, and pushing his cock six inches into her mouth, before taking his claw off her. "Master wishes to have his cock deepthroated, slut."

"Such soft hands..." The horse panted softly as his aroused shaft was stroked and rubbed by Mai's soft-skinned hand, a large drop of precum flowing out and splashing onto her hand.

-----------------

"As you wish, Master!" Ophanimon nodded with a lusty smirk, climbing up on top of Alex, kneeling over his cock, before pushing down onto it, moaning in pleasure. "Aaahh...mmmhh...this is the new life of your queen and princess! We are whores to your new, wonderful king!" she moaned as she rode on Alex's cock, her pussy clenching it tightly.

Refia gasped as the tentacles grasped her and fucked both her holes, the vixen grasping the railing that was facing the crowd, moaning loudly. "Oooh, yes! Mmmhhh...we are nothing but fuck toys for your king! But I also love my busty, sexy mother...that is why I am her bride and lover!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 04-23-2009, 09:35 AM