Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Onyx would turn and look at the male you dared to come near her."What and who I care about doesn't involve you."she would run her fingers through her hair."That girl...that girl is nothing..she believes we have these powers for a reason.She is wrong,very wrong powers like these can be used for lots of reasons...and right now I'm still practicing but once she returns,if she ever does I'll just practice more.Just say "Your wrong." if you think I am."Onyx would then float up to a tree and sit there looking down at the boy."Tell me,what is your name?Why have to come upon me and speak of such gibberish?"
------------------------
Diamond's ear would twitch,'A voice?A stranger?'she thought.She would purr as she would smell a mixture of scents."Blood?Is someone fighting?"she would then worry about Onyx."What else do I smell?Hmm...eevee ,houndour,pikachu,leafeon,umbreon,mismagius.."she would then think,'I hope Onyx is fighting all those other people..'Diamond would follow the voice she heard the scent of the eevee getting stronger.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP) - by Diva - 04-23-2009, 08:36 AM