Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex couldn't have been happier with himself. He had turned this shy, nervous, big breasted beauty, into his little whore. "Master loves you slut," he whispered and kissed her lips. He then gently laid his sleeping slave down and his hands gently moved to squeeze her large naked tits. "I hope you all enjoyed watching this. Hinata Hyuuga is now my whore. Now, and forever. Goodbye," he said and the clones ended the jutsu.

"Alright, now we go after Tsunade's Apprentice, Sakura. Then.....the Hokage herself!" the original declared. "You, you, you, you, you, and you," he said, pointing at six clones of himself. "Come with me. The rest of you make a camp, and dress Hinata. If she wakes up, do with her as you will," Alex stated, and with his small team of seven, disappeared, stealthly on their way back to the village.

----------------------------

"Y-yes. Yes, Master I love it....I love being your sex toy. Being used by you...I love how you tease and pleasure my little body....I dreamed of Naruto doing that so many times," Hinata whimpered, crying greatly. "Do what you will with me, Master."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-23-2009, 01:36 AM