Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

Dusk frowned and rubbed where the light arrow had pierced through his arm. "I don't know much about the Restocasians, but I think we should count ourselves lucky that he decided to flee. No matter how bratty or arrogant he may have been, he could have easily wiped us out. We were lucky because he was a kid. He just didn't have it in him to kill us." Dusk turned away and started to walk north hoping to get out of the forest very soon.

Ariadne said nothing as she turned and walked away with Dusk. Her back was killing her from the barrage of the bars of light that had continuously struck her back.

(Castle Courtyard)

"Well, just don't lose sight of your goal, Masquerade," Ardeal warned. "Your goal is to win, so don't think you're gonna lose--strive to win."

"Wise words, young Ardeal," Masquerade replied and smiled. "Although, I suppose you're older than me."

"That's not possible," Ardeal said confidently. "I'm only 17."

"I'm 16."

Ardeal was awestruck. "What?! You're only 16 years old and you're that powerful?! That's...insane."

Masquerade smiled at his reaction. "Well, I've had all my life to train and I put a lot of devotion into it."

Solia started to laugh. "Wow, Ardeal. I think you need to get training."

Ardeal saluted her and dropped to the ground and started to do push-ups.

Masquerade joined the laughter and turned to walk away. "Do not fear, Ardeal. One day, you will become stronger than your mind can even comprehend. Just keep at it." He waved as he left and entered the castle again.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-22-2009, 10:58 PM