Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

Damn, these people won't just leave me alone, he thought. "Sorry, Dragon Lady, but you'll have to catch me if you want to tie me up!" He put on a burst of speed and started running away.

Dusk just sighed as he managed to get out of the tree and land safely on the ground. "Damn Restocasians--why do they have to be so good in magic?"

(Castle Courtyard)

"What should we do now, brother?" Solia asked. "I'd figure that this place would be full of life in preparation for the attack, but it's as dead as always."

Masquerade came strolling up to them from the castle. "That's because I sent most of them to confront the approaching force. Others have already been evacuated, while the remaining ones will stay here with me to make the final stand. My sources have told me that the Queen is advancing at a terribly quick pace, so we must hurry."

Ardeal sighed. "I hate it when you use the words 'last stand'," he said. "It makes it sound like you're gonna die no matter what. Have some confidence."

"I only say 'last stand' because either we are walking away victorious, or she is," Masquerade explained.

Solia frowned. She didn't like any of this. She didn't even quite understand the situation.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-22-2009, 06:19 AM