Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

The boy growled and leapt back some more feet. "If you had in skill in monsterology, then you would know that the Unicorn Wolf is impervious to magic. Otherwise, it would be dead by now." He glared at the barrier, and it seemed to start to waver. "Ah yes, you plan to tie me up?" he asked in a very confident tone of voice.

Both Dusk and Ariadne were starting to recover from the boy's onslaught.

"It was my mistake for not removing that thing in the first place," he continued. He waved his hand through the air and all of Mika's barriers disappeared. His own spells also ended. "I told you before, mortal scum, that it is only thanks to us that you are able to use magic. You better be glad that I'm feeling quite merciful today, or otherwise, you would be on the ground--a feast for the maggots." He turned around sharply and began to walk away. "May we ever encounter each other again, I will have to kill you," he added without stopping.

(Castle Courtyard)

"Well, what an interesting character we have met today, sister," Ardeal said.

Solia nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I hope we meet her again. She was soooo nice. You hardly find nice people around anymore."

"Hey! What are you two doing down there?!" a guard called out from the guardpost above. "Get in here, quick!" He raised the gate so they could enter.

"Thank you!" Solia called back to him cutely. She took hold of her brother's hand and together they entered back into the actual courtyard.

The guard blushed from his post. "U-uh, n-no problem, ma'am," he stuttered his reply and lowered the gate once again.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-22-2009, 02:18 AM