Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"I see...kindna like Livian..." Kaze turned to face his daughter who was still using the minature fan to keep her energized. "Sorry for my actions but do have you know that I cannot tolerate beings who certainly give respect to others. I did had been discriminated a thousands of times, yet I wanted full respect like any other normal people would be."

Linvar smiled, holding his hand lovingly and leaning in giving a kiss on the cheek before promptly sitting down next to Kaze, Nethai and Kuu turned their face around not daring to watch their affectionate parents tender moments. She then turned to face Kero and smiled, "It's nice to see you again, it's been a long while."

"Yea whatever, nice to meet you too." Nethai shrugged, being laidback as always he put both of his legs ontop of the table.

"Nethai...feet off the table." Linvar warned. The half breed rolled his eyes putting his legs off the floor as told to.

Crystal kind of sat next next to the king, "Oh wow...I know my mother mentioned about having a god brother who is a demon but...he sadly died. But good thing mother revived him and turned him into her einherijar."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-21-2009, 08:48 AM