Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Horoka~

He gazed at Kaze, and sighed, "I think I did say something offensive, or rather...he said something Offensive, forgive me please Lord Kaze. I am not alone in this body, I share it with a Great power that takes control of my hostility at times. I am not as....Racist as it makes me seem. Your not Draken I see, You really are more Anamalistic then the Draken, Not thats it a bad thing at all."

~Jarod~

"Lady Linvar, Lord Kaze, and Children Horoka is the Reincarnation of the God Krail, Though Mortal young Horoka is an exact copy of Krail's original human form, And please Lord Kaze Forgive him, at times the Dark Gods personality seeps through Horoka's purity and does what he just did. While most of his power lies dormant in Horoka somewhere his avatar commands his armies." The King explained slowly, he walked forward and called his hands a large table with enough seats for all appeared in the center of the room and empty platters filled with food of all sorts, "Please eat with me? It would be an Honor."

~Kerochuji~

The Tall half demon walked into the great hall, his long silver hair trailing behind him and a smile lit upon his face, "Lady Linvar. Lord Nethai its a great honor to see you in Tremear again. You came to visit us after so many years..." the man said and chuckled in his hands were several scrolls, "Lord Jarod after you eat I need you to check over these documents that involve Dark Elf Rights in the Korla Nation."

~Jarod~

"Yes yes, please Master Kerochuji join us for Supper" The King said softly another chair appearing, "Kaze and other people this is Master Kerochuji Half Demon Demi-God of Tremear, Child of Krail and the Ancient Korla Princess Krae. In the past he was quite a savage, but near my birth Kero became chief adviser to my father and my teacher in the arts of Arcane Magic."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-21-2009, 08:30 AM