Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

Mika smirked and at the same time, rushing towards Dusk and grab him before return to Ariadne, the water barrier still circling them which also able to reflect the bars of light coming from underground. But she have to increase her spell level to make it last longer.

"I'm quite impressed with your guts, little kid, but unfortunately, I'm kinda amused...seeing you get tangled at the Unicorn Wolf's back leg..." The dragoness chuckles softly. "Why you don't use this kind of method to instantly kill the wolf and grab it's precious horn...?" She asked, the barrier slowly spit into another two to protect Ariadne and Dusk, while she went closer to the young boy. The barrier continuously reflect and absorb the energy of bar of light .

"What do you want to say now, young boy...? Should I tied you up..?" She said.

(Castle Courtyard)

"It's okay, Solia...At least he had someone to take care and befriend of him..." Michiru smiles warmly before bowing her head. "...Thank you, Ardeal...And yes, we might seeing each other someday in the future..." She said as turned around and wave to the two, before disappeared in the dead forest.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-21-2009, 06:35 AM