Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
Linvar bowed lightly at Jarod, "As you wish your majesty."

However, the aura didn't hurt Kaze, it felt like mosquito bite. Yet he too was insulted by the being which he doesn't know, but it gave him another reason why he hates humanlike creatures thinking they're all superior with the technology and whatnot. "And this gave me another excuse why pathetic beings such as you shouldn't be allowed to coexists with the world. Not giving a creature to make a living yet endangering the habits we dearly hold!"

"Kaze...please I'm sure he has a reason to behave like that, but that gives you no right to-"

"Should I not be offended by how undignified this being is?! Why should I just stand there and do nothing!? Aren't we all creatures of whom who are all created from?" the black and white windragon glared at his mate. "Should I not be treated with respect? I may be the legendary necrom kingadragon but YOU will not hesitate to say anything about my rights as being here!"

Nethai shook his head and sighed, knowing his father is tend to care about the world they live in a bit too much.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-21-2009, 04:52 AM