Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
OOC:

Nethai is the only one in your group to Reconize the Dark Power of Krail Hidden within Horoka's body because he saw Krail's power in the Raw 80 Tremerian Years ago technechly.

~Jarod~

"Simple Matters, Lady Linvar...You're welcome in Castle Wyvern aslong as you wish to stay, I have one order for you though. Do not and I mean do NOT show Kindness to the Dark Elves who lurk around the city, they are a parasitic breed and will feed on your life energy." Jarod said glaring, "And Horoka yo-"

~Horoka~

The Atlantian looked at Kaze, "Oh great...a Draken, Jarod your people hunted this breed to near extinction hundreds of years ago, and now you let one stand in the Palace, I am not even Korla and I feel insulted." Horoka walked forward, "Well...He is pretty big for a Draken, more anamalistic aswell..."

~Jarod~

"I will NOT repeat the Mistakes of my Ancesters Horoka!" The King yelled back.

~Horoka~

A black and red Aura suddenly englufed Horoka he looked angry then it faded, the strange power was felt by everyone giving a small pain to each in the room. "Excuse my manners....I haven't been myself lately, I am Prince Horoka Senyuri Prince of Atlantis, I apologize for any hostility I have shown."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-20-2009, 11:23 AM