Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
~Saito and Hiroki’s apartment~

Saito just sits and watched, deciding to stp in only to help puddlemon, give her advice, embarrass kit, or if she's going over board." They can be strict but not too strict ok, but if you're naughty, Kit she does have a right to gag you for a bit." He said to the dismay of the fox digimon.

Kit looked at Saito in disbelief. Then he just looked at the crib sadly and shook his head to Puddlemon's question." No, Ma am, I can be good with out them." He says like an obedient little Baby kit as he waits for her to place him in the crib.

~Ice Cream Shop~

Hiroki smiled at Eaglemon's reaction, still stroking his member with her oily hands, she began to go faster and faster. She wanted him to get a very good feeling out of this before she went back to punishing him as it would probably be a mini hell for a the rest of the day. Suddenly, she decreased her speed back to a slow and steady rhythm, as much as she wanted Eaglemon to enjoy this, she also want to savor this moment a bit herself before going back to what she had been previously doing.

~Mall Daycare~

Vixmon just sighed a bit and then began to vent her anger a bit." Susan Wong, You know good and well that you are not our mother and that we belong to the custody of many other tamers. You know that you can't legally keep us cause T.K. already proved that you are an unfit caretaker." She crossed her arms and smirked, waiting to see the look on her face once she processed what here acclaimed baby had just said to her.

~Mall Mini Hospital~

Nekomon sat up on the examination table, giving Gomamon a look at his full size and his unique saphire blue eyes." Gomamon, Buddy, You know me you can't seriously mean this?" He blinked a bit sadly and nodded a bit." If you have to then yeah, fix my tail I don't care if I lose my powers." He said sadly.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by nekomon - 04-19-2009, 11:20 AM