Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

Before the young boy getting near in just a few feet, she perform a backflip to let the young boy passing through and landed on the ground softly. In a quick response, Mika approaches and put one claw on the young boy's neck. "I don't want to have a fight with you today...And I don't have a will to make a single cut on your body..." She stated softly. "But if you insist...I don't have any choice....You also picked a wrong person to fight with..."

(Castle Courtyard)

The female wolf blushes and smiles, gently putting her furry arms on Solia's back to return the hugs. "...I see...As far as I know, there are two types of wolf which is shared a similar appearance and magical power; one tailed and two-tailed. To avoid misunderstanding, a newborn child will have their own birthmark and appearance, like short or colored hair, symbols and etc." Michiru explained. "In addition, the magic powers and abilities can be used to differentiate between two tribes..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-19-2009, 08:00 AM