Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

The dragoness sigh in disappointment, slowly stood up. "...It's my mistake for helping such an ungrateful yet greedy young boy...I should let you being tied up on Unicorn Wolf's back leg and rotten to death..." She paused for a while before continued. "Become a bandit is not a good job...and I'm quite sad looking at you, who have a good fortune and hope to help other Restocasians and yourself..."

Mika then approach Dusk and Ariadne. "Let's head to the north..." With that, Mika return to the path where they came from. They lost lots of precious time to get through the other side of the forest and she knew they might take a night stay in the forest.

(Castle Courtyard)

"Nice to meet you, Solia, Ardeal..." Michiru replied as lift her head, smiles politely. "Yes, lightning magic is my primary magic that I rarely used since Lunatio become a ghost town as well as nearby area..." She stated before her ears perked up as heard Faiz's name being mentioned, but she pretend didn't know anything. She curious of Ardeal looking at her, and started to feel slightly uncomfortable. "Uhmm..what are you doing, Ardeal...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-18-2009, 06:29 PM