Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

The dragoness smiles and giggles as the wolf licks her cheek. "Your welcome, and I'm glad to see you in good mood..." Mika said in feline language, seeing the wolf leaves them and disappear in the magic forest.

In the meantime, once the boy had finally wakes up and threatens her, Mika abort the spell and slowly stood up, looking to the boy with a warm smile. "The wolf has returned from where he came from...and if you think us stole the wolf, you could see him sitting near us..."

She explained before turning around, facing to the other direction. "...If we're the bandits...we should ignore your scream at the first place and leaving you being tied at the wolf's back leg...until your body rotten or even worse, being eaten by another horned wolf...."

(Castle Courtyard)

"Yes...I do know some of it...And the restoration magic is my secondary ability after lightning..." The wolf said, seeing another girl in robes appear and went closer besides Ardeal. "Is that...your sister, young man...?"

Solia was wondering what was going on from the other side of the gate. She cast her wind spell again so that she, too, would be vaulted over the gate. She landed gracefully beside her brother.

"I was wondering what was taking so long," Solia said angrily. She then noticed the female wolf. "Hey, is that the intruder? That can't be right. I was expecting a buff soldier who could rip this gate apart or something. She seems harmless."

"Apparently, she lives in Lunatio," Ardeal whispered to Solia.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-18-2009, 04:53 PM