Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
(Hey! Long time no see buddy!)

Luna smiled a little and laid her head on his chest, resting her weary body. "Thank you blue." She whispered, reaching up and kissing him gently on the lips. She needed to be cleaned, even as she soaked in the water Blue could tell that she would need a good scrubbing and she did to, making her blush, but only a little. She felt strangely warm and safe in his strong arms, and the thought of being washed by the same man seemed to truly excite her for the first time since she had been free.

-------

Angela blushed and leaned in towards Luna a little, suddenly desiring a little attention like the kind she had just gotten. As she did she continued to "Clean" Her mistress's breasts and continued to scrub down, rubbing Lulu's taught stomach as she did, and rubbing her own naked breasts against Lulu's back as she cleaned her from behind. Vampire May curled up a little, not understanding what the older Vampires were talking about. Her naked body was still warm against Lulu, so strange, but not such a big deal. "I remember." Venra said with a smile. "I remember my first night was rough. As I recall, you had just lost a battle, against some humans no less, and took it out on me. Viciously, I cried for a month." She frowned and playfully punched Lulu's shoulder. "You have to learn to control your temper, it nearly killed me back then!"

(Sin Side Alley)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 04-18-2009, 11:41 AM