Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

"Shhh...Put your swords back..." Mika said as showing a stop sign to Dusk, while looking to the dirty-looking wolf and the little boy tied on the wolf's back leg. She approaches slowly, and stopped at safe distance before kneeling down and communicate in feline language.

"We're not a threat...We're the travelers..." She bows head and lend her right claw to the big wolf, smiling gently. "We stooped once we heard the scream of a little boy calling for help...and it seems the little boy on the back of your leg unconscious...If you see us as a threat, growl loudly so we can back off and leaves..." She said in feline language as polite as she could, waiting for an answer.

(Castle Courtyard)

The female wolf shooks head gently. "Thank you...but I have gather enough foods for a dinner..." She said as showing Ardeal a half-full of gray-colored wild plants and fruits. "I live in a small home in Lunatio Village, and always went here searching for a food..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-18-2009, 04:51 AM