Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
Linvar felt suddenly sadden by hearing the highness whom she known to be good friends with Nethai is dead, and his son barely knowing his father as well. "Oh...I'm very sorry to hear that dear highness. And thank you, if you don't mind me and my family wouldn't hesitate to help out against those terror dark evil beings."

As the Atlantian man arrived and yelled the them, the king necrom windragon turned to see the man, he's shorter compare to him, the dragon is known to be 8-9 ft tall although he knew his son Roark is the tallest in hieght by one or two feet taller than him. "Ggrrrrrrr...stop calling us refugees! I'm tired of you human-like beings for not noticing who your messing with! You know better who you calling!" his blue eyes suddenly became sharply yellow with anger.

"Kaze...please calm down, I'm sure he has a reason to call us that...I mean look what have they been through." Linvar stopped him, rubbing his mucular arm as to try to calm Kaze down.

"Sorry about that..." Nethai apologized crossing his strong arms, "We're from the planet Gong Sung. The royal family of the Gostala town, we mean no harm to any of you people but, I doubt our powers can help."

"What you mean Nethai?" Crystal turned to face her brother.

"Think about it Crystal, dad is the king dragon of darkness in our world. Me, Roark, Livian, and Kuu have the element of darkness, although Roark is dark and earth Element while Livian has both holy and dark element in her. Our father would mostly likely to go because he has the power to control darkness and used it against them and he's the strongest one in the family. However Livian might be helping too..." Nethai explained.

"Ohhhh...but what about me? I have the power of holy!" Crystal exclaimed and her blue crystal shined brightly for a few seconds before dying out again.

"...that too." Kuu rolled her eyes still holding his left eye as it continued to bleed.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-18-2009, 01:49 AM