Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Jarod~

"Christopher?" Jarod said looking at Linvar, the young king frowned, "Mam....King Christoph..Ermmm Christopher has been dead for the last Twenty-five Years...I never knew my father, he died when the Undead attacked us, I am King Jarod Tomas the first. Child of Christoph and Hienra Tomas, Mother is well Gone, returned to her own world to live a normal life as Kor wished her to." The king said looking at Linvar and smiled, "I welcome you to Castle Wyvern though M'lady."

~Kor~

"Technechly you two have been away from Tremear for almost Eighty Years our time, The Korla age differently they stay younger longer, Jarod is Twenty Four in Human years, For Korla years he is around Sixteen I believe... I forget" The Cloaked Feline said, "I will return soon...I have duties to attend to..." the God said and then vanished.

~Horoka~

"Jarod!" The Tall Atlantian man yelled storming into the room, His long black hair trailed behind him tied up into a long ponytail, "You have explaining to do." He stopped when he noticed the others, people the likes of which he hadn't ever seen, "Who are you...more refugees Jarod you know that the Korla cannot care for all the races in Tremear!" The Atlantian Prince yelled, his emerald eyes gazing deeply into those of the Kings who he had just yelled at.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-17-2009, 10:49 AM