Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Kor~

"Linvar.....do you think its really such a good idea to let her stay...we have some troubles, he has returned." Kor said looking at the Valkyrie "Nethai was here last time he arose, when William was bound in Enchanted Chains do you remember Nethai?" The Feline god had a determined look to bring the entire family with him, "Not to mention that the Undead have starting moving again...I would be safest for you all in the Korla's Palace, nether the Chaos Knights nor the Undead can penetrate the magical barriers that William and Myself have erected there"

~William~

The Angelic Wolf walked, his feet barly touching the snow that covered the frozen palace of the North before they left the ground again, he was hunting for something. A gift for one of Linvar's kin, he knew it was here he had sensed it and he also knew one of them was destined for the great power, to be the wielder of the Air Elemental.

~Jarod~

"Enough....I don't want to hear any more news of the front...please leave me be..." The king muttered.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-17-2009, 07:20 AM