Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

"Yes, we must proceed at all costs," Dusk said dutifully. "How about this? I'll step into the forest really quick--I won't go too far, and then come right back? That way, I'll be able to tell if the legend is true or not. I'm telling you two that this is only an illusion."

Ariadne nodded in agreement. "I trust you, Dusk. But you better come right back out or I'm coming in for you--to kill you, of course."

Dusk shrugged his shoulders. "Fine with me. Mika? Any objections? This really is the only safest way..."

(Infirmary)

Aussa frowned and collapsed on the floor, landing on his knees. Both Ardeal and Solia leapt into action and were by Aussa's side in a moment's notice.

"I hope he does understand that I plan to leave with you all," Aussa whispered. "Masquerade does not wish for me to perish. Heh heh. 'Thus, prepare to perish, for it is inevitable.' That's what I fought back at him with. I told him that I'd be gone sooner or later and I rather die gloriously."

"Don't say that," Solia reassured him. "You're not going to be dying at all because you're coming with us whether you like it or not--although I have no idea where we are going..."

Ardeal looked at her. "Oops. I'll divulge the details later. But Solia's right. We'll drag you from the castle if we have to."

Aussa smiled and managed to stand up again. "It feels nice to have friends," he said and walked out of the infirmary calmly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-17-2009, 01:54 AM