Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

"Masquerade said we should go north and not to other direction." Mika said, looking to Ariadne before smiling. "Don't worry about it...I will protect you...We're not alone, so there's nothing to be scared of...If we return back to castle, it means Masquerade's mission to get rid of the mysterious man are failed..." She added. "I also don't want to get caught or lost, but there's no turning back...We should proceed with the mission..."

(Infirmary)

"...I am listening to myself...and I really wish my sister could listen to this and guide me..." Faiz replied before walking towards the door and stopped. "...I'm sorry from what I've said...and I pull back my words...I guess I'm still not getting a proper rest since yesterday..."

With his ears lowered down, he let out a soft sigh and looking back to the trio. "...Aussa, thanks for your guide...I'll try to think about it..." Then, he leaves the infirmary and walk through the passage to the turret so he can have a proper rest while breathing a fresh air.

(Castle - Unoccupied Turret)

Once there, he collapsed onto the floor and leaning against the wall, slowly coil his tails on both feet and curled up like a ball to warm himself up and slowly fell asleep. All his senses including sharp hearing and dark power sensing were no longer active because of he's not getting a proper rest, until he wakes up by his own.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-16-2009, 05:58 PM