Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

Dusk pondered everything for a moment. "Well, we could skirt around the edge of the forest, but we won't arrive at Shimmering Mountain until tomorrow, which now seems like an inevitability." He looked up into the sky. The sun was already beginning its descent.

"So, we should go around the forest, then?" Ariadne asked.

"I still say it's a bad idea," Dusk continued to press the matter. "If we run into any Restocasian scouts on our trip around the forest, we won't be let go so easily. They've warned us once. Not to mention that going around the forest will cause us to have to go in a more western direction than a northern one, which is something Masquerade urged us to avoid."

"So, either way is dangerous, right?" Ariadne asked once again. "I rather just go back to the castle. I don't want get lost in the forest, but I don't want to get caught by the Restocasians either."

(Infirmary)

Aussa glared fiercely into Faiz's eyes, a fire burning in his own. "Are you listening to yourself?! If you feel guilt after we battled so hard for your sake, your lover's sake, your sister's sake, and the sake of humanity, you make our sacrifice disgraceful. Instead of being sad, take action. If there is time for regret, than there is time for action. Don't regret our sacrifices if it comes to that, but instead, push forward. Regret only helps yourself, but action can help everyone. And we are counting on you and your friends to carry forth that action in the name of the Rebellion Force and all who gave their lives for such a noble cause--a cause focused on saving everyone on Dalmaschior. Their sacrifices are nothing to be guilty about--they should be honored for it. Never forget them, and never forget us. That is all that must be done."

Ardeal and Solia listened calmly as Aussa gave his long speech.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-16-2009, 05:30 PM