Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Border Forest)

Ariadne sighed and frowned. "But this is the only way we have at the moment."

"Yeah, and there aren't that many monsters through here," Dusk chimed in. "And the density? That's just an illusion. Once we step inside, you'll see that the trees are spaced far more apart."

Ariadne became curious. "Really? Is the forest magical?"

"No, but it does house magical secrets inside," Dusk explained. "The Restocasians created this illusion to make the forest appear to be impassable. It's called the Border Forest because it is said to be the border between reality and fantasy." Yes. Dusk may suck in geography, but myths and legends were his specialty.

(Infirmary)

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Aussa came back into the room slowly. He sighed. "There's nothing to be afraid of at the moment. The castle isn't under attack."

Both Ardeal and Solia gave sighs of relief.

"But that tremble we felt just a few minutes ago? That was the queen destroying her own castle in Monarch's Valley. Rumor has it that she did it single-handedly with a single spell."

Solia gasped. "And she's coming here?"

Aussa nodded. "Masquerade is thinking of an emergency evacuation plan if the worse happens. If the worse does happen, I'm afraid I won't be joining you on your quest. I will remain here to distract the queen so that you three can escape..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-16-2009, 04:32 PM