Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"Sadly no." Nethai turned to see the striped cat. "Married with another woman, not crystal but gold." he sighed but smiled. "Atleast I still have my dignity for having losing with the king of bandits himself."

"You wished." Kaze mumbled messing Nethai's hair. "I'm glad your not like Roark who's trying to be impressive and tend to act like he rules with an iron fist, or stone fist he prefers."

"Hey, being the well known necrom Kingadragon I have my reasons not to fight with you." The half dragon/rabbit lifted his two hands to defend himself. "That and you turning into the dark Kanerudo and the ancient key dragon."

"That comes to show who's the superior order the family." He grinned mightily knowing his son would not disrespect him.

"Oh alright, it'll be such an event to see him again." She smiled through her face and turning to see Kor she walked up to him and bowed respectfully. "Hello Kor it's really nice to meet you again."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-16-2009, 09:08 AM