Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Kor~

"Ever find your Mermaid" A deep yet familiar voice said ringing from behind the group, in a black cloaked man stood not a few feet away, on his hands dark brown fur with black stripes could be seen and feline like tail swished behind, "I was expecting you two here a few days ago" he whispered out.

~William~

Her communication came to him, It was weak but he heard it they had come to see Christoph....did they not know that over Eighty years had passed since they had last been to Tremear and that the King had died.

"Your here to see the King....Very Well....but don't expect much" he whispered back. He could sense Kor near them, the Feline god was always intervening with things.

~Horoka~

Am I awake...Finally? The Atlantian sat up and shook his head his long ebon hair flowing down to his waist, to look at the man would make you feel as if you were looking upon the human equivalent to Kerochuji, his skin seemed white and milky and his eyes deep dark red, "Food...Water..." he whispered out watching guards hurry away.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-16-2009, 08:54 AM