Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
The royal knight or queen she would've been called had her rabbit ears twitched, Kaze as well heard the strange voices and growled softly. "Who was that?" his deep yet very sexy voice asked to his long pink hair rabbit woman.

"William..." Linvar said answered; she suddenly closed her eyes as if she's trying to communicate with him. "Enemy? What enemy has come to the troubling land? And desire is to meet the king, King Christopher."

Her guardian dragon, Kaze looked over the horizon sensing the war and shaking his head feeling the dark negative energy flowing and looking back both Nethai and Kuu. "Can you sense that you two?"

"Yea, I sense it alright." Nethai replied having his arms at the back of his neck.

Kuu nodded holding his bandaid on his hand feeling a slight bleeding coming out from his left eye. "Tch...it hurts..."

Livian felt concerned, her two older brothers and her father talking about darkness just made her felt saddened, she touched her left purple feather wing hoping Gairunn will not be out of control like last time.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-16-2009, 08:44 AM