Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Jarod~

"Your Highness! Your Highness!" A Short man cried running through the palace halls, the short elderly Korla seemed in quite a hurry as he rushed to the throne room, bursting through the door and making his way to the throne where the king sat, "Your Highness there is news from the front, Krail's armies advance and your Sister has gone missing." he spoke quickly in the Korla tongue.

Silence, The Ruby haired king made no sound nor motion, "She always wanders off, she is your general you know better then to question her judgment." The King said glaring at the man, "Lord Malchizer I suggest you return to your position I am not in the mood today for your squabbling!" he growled, his eyes glowed with the heated fire of anger. Though only seventeen years of age the King ruled with wisdom and close to an Iron Fist, "First the Dark Elves exodus themselves into My kingdom and now Kairi goes missing" what more could happen.

~William~

"Something is wrong...The Winds have changed, an old friend comes and an enemy will follow, what is your desire in this world M'lady..." The Ancient god spoke his voice seeming to travel on Tremears wind to the ears of one individual Linvar.

~Tremear~

Much had changed in Tremear since the rule of King Christoph the first, the Korla empire had advanced its rule conquring the Troll Forests and the Shadow Hills, Their Magical City giving them the greatest Protection of all Tremears races.

Krail lives, though William is reformed the Chaotic God had found away to survive outside of the Three, fusing his soul to the Young Horoka an Atlantian who slept in the Palace of Tremear under Jarod's close watchful eyes, he wouldn't kill this human for he knew that doing so would rapture William when Krails power was unleashed.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-16-2009, 08:23 AM