Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
Okay you know the rules please don't post if your not me or Shadow Meso either that or I'll sic black man-eating rabbits at you!

For 15 minutes from the train they finally arrived at the world of Tremor. They got to place called the Castle of Wyvern, Linvar held tightly onto Kaze's wrist as she almost felt completely nervous meeting him. She looked very young despite being around her 30's looking as almost she looked as she were 18 years old. Kaze chuckled seeing his Valkyrie angel held onto him.
"Are you nervous dear Linvar? It's making you a lot cute."

"Kaze...your embarrassing me...and mind of your manners as we get there, none of your flirty attempts on me." As she noticed him rubbing her buttocks due to a bit of his horny attitude.

"Awww why not, I'm sure your-"

"Hey dad, I have nightmares ever since I opened the door when I was a baby! So keep your thoughts to YOUR self." Nethai grumbled, all growned up, wearing the same shappy clothing but a little wear and tear in a few parts of his scarf.

"I can't wait to see the prince! I heard he's very nice!" Crystal giggled hugging her brother affectionately.

"I bet the prince is handsome as well!" Lilith replied after her and Livian who is was quiet during the whole thing smiled silently.

"Say Livian do you think your going to like someone here?" Lilith then turned to Livian which she immediately stuttered with shyness.

"I don't know..." The dragon hybrid said in a soft voice.

"I hope not, if anybody gets near you...I'll kill them!" Kaze startled ramming his fists together making Nethai sweatdropped.

"Being a protective daughter...to Livian as always.." He sighed.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-16-2009, 08:08 AM