Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
OOC: Well, waited enough for Mian's response to Shadow, I'm sure he'll react sooner than later though!

IC:

"Oi! What are you apologizing for?!" Karomaru stood up in a rather abrupt, enraged manner as he noticed the other Player in such an exageratted apologetic behavior "Those guys are playing with our lives as if they were fake bills from Monopoly! Get on with the program will ya?!" he growled.

Tatsumi, on the other hand, shook her head and sighed, "I suppose that means you don't want to cross over to Cadoi?" Karomaru's heart skipped a beat as the female looked straight at him, "D'aww... Courageous and Stupid at the same time... And I was going to make it a fun game all of us could have enjoyed..." she said, faking a tear to taunt Karomaru. "Do you want past this Wall? First... apologize for being so rude to us." She said with a smile.

"Huh? What kinda stunt are you trying to pull huh?!" Karomaru growled again, stepping hard onto the floor.

"Meet thy conditions, Player, face thy doom otherwise." Tatsumi grinned sheepishly.

"Gah..." Karomaru grunted, defeated, "Sorry 'bout being blunt." He said, bowing his head.

"D'aww!" The female squealed, "How cute! There there... are you not feeling better now?" she said with a teasing tone. Karomaru's fists had started to clench.

"Hee hee..." The girl giggled. The timer was now at 17:35, and still ticking.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG. - by DragonMasterX - 04-15-2009, 11:54 AM