Join our server on Discord

Hiroki & Satio's Babies (Tank Cop & Nekomon)
Hiroki face change, but not into a smile or in a good way at all, infact it changed back into an angry frown." NO, I DIDN'T ENJOY IT ONE BIT. I HAD MY VIRGINITY AND MY INNOCENCE STOLEN FROM ME. YOU MIGHT BE INTO STUFF LIKE THAT BUT NOW I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHARE MY FIRST TIME WITH WHOEVER I FIND TO BE MY LOVER. MY FAMILY WILL NEVER BE BACK TO NORMAL. I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET THE PAIN OR THE SUFFERING! Never....never.....never....." She repeated the word a few no times getting quieter, it seemed to hurt more each time she said it.

Saito closes his eye at Renamon's really sad and cute expression." NO THANKS!!!(>.<)" He says in a half embarrassed, half flustered voice. He looks at her again resistin her look the best he can." No, my desiscion to make. You're in these until Hiroki-nii-san see you as ready and worthy of not being in them." He smiles at her and rubs her bell a bit and also scratches behind her ears." Plus, I must admitt that you do look very cute like that, Rena-chan." He was trying to be nice but he was being honest also.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hiroki & Satio's Babies (Tank Cop & Nekomon) - by nekomon - 04-15-2009, 09:30 AM