Join our server on Discord

Love, sweet Love
Sorry if this topic is a little old. Here's the chapter 4...

It was a cold winters night, in the Takeru residence, there were only two living creatures in the house and they weren't human.
T.K was sleeping the night at Kari's house (That story is for another time......) so both Digimon, Gatomon and Patamon, the holders of Hope and Light, were alone in the house. The two were laying in bed sleeping, relaxing, when Gatomon woke up. She could feel a light burning in her breast, pussy and her womb. Gatomon felt compelled to touch herself, it was somthing she didn't do very often, but she couldn't resist it.

Gatomon slowly moved her paw down to her pussy, it was soaking wet.

Gatomon was puzzled "But I only touched it and its this wet?" Gatomon thought to herself. Gatomon slowly started to paw herself, moving her paw faster and faster with every stroke. she moaned loudly as she orgasmed hard.

"Mmm, someone's lonely........." Patamon said seductivly.

"Well, I didn't want to bother you, you were sleeping soundly." Gatomon replied

"How could I not hear you? You almost screamed when you came" Patamon exclamed

"Well then, since your up, in more ways than one *Looks at Pata's hard-on* (BTW, I'm geting sick of writing their full names) you can help me" said as Gato climbed on top of Pata's dick.

Gato hovered her pussy over Pata's rock, hard cock, then quickly thrusted herself down Pata's throbbing love rod.

"Oh Gato-chan, your burning hot down there, don't stop humping me!" Pata yelled

"MMMMAAAAHHHHHHH, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE, I'M CUUUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" Gato screamed

"MEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO!" Pata yelled out

Both digimon came at the same time, Gato, pumping pussy juice all over Pata's throbbing cock, meanwhile Pata is letting off a load of warm, gooey, sticky cum inside of Gato.

"I love you, Gato-chan" Pata wispered

"I love you too, Pata-chan" Gato mumbled

Soo both exausted Digimon fell asleep in each others arms.

THE END
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Love, sweet Love - by AngelGatomon - 10-22-2008, 03:50 AM
RE: Love, sweet Love - by Guilmon and a shotgun - 10-22-2008, 04:55 AM
RE: Love, sweet Love - by AngelGatomon - 04-15-2009, 09:09 AM