Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter flew into the wall, and hit the ground. He stared at the door in utter amazement at what just happened before groaning and standing up. He suddenly froze and touched his lips, and grinned as he realize, He, War Leader Hunter, had stolen a kiss from the beautiful Princess Grace. "Today a kiss, tomorrow a night together in bed."

------------

Alex slowly took the soups from her, and placed them aside. He then grabbed Silvia's hand and pulled her into his arms, wrapping them around her waist. "Cum, Silvia. You have my permission," he allowed as he held her in his arms, quickly decreasing the vibrator to one. As he held his slave through her orgasm, he kissed her forehead and lips, covering her lips with his own. Finally he pulled back when she was done, and smiled. "Good job, my lovely whore."

-------------

"Mmm...What's that?" Rain smiled, sniffing the air. She slowly advanced towards the smell, sniffing the air of the wondrous smell. She reached the kitchen door, but felt the hand gently grab her shoulder. Jumping up in fear, Rain screamed and fell on her butt and back up against the wall as she looked at whoever touched her. "D-don't hurt me!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 04-14-2009, 02:50 PM