Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace blushed but her eyes were glazed over and her will was waning. Her soft, angelic lips brushed against Hunter's and her hot needy breath poured over his waiting snout.

Suddenly she pushed with all her limited might and yelled "Hunter get out of my room!" Suddenly, Hunter was airborne, as if several hands were ripping him away from her and throwing him out. It was easy to see it was not Grace's doing, but rather the rooms. If a clear command to leave by the owner of the room was issued, the intruder would be forced out. Hunter was slammed hard into the opposite wall and the door slammed shut, leaving Grace to collect her senses as the pheromones dissipated.

----------

"Y-Yes, mas-master." Silvia whimpered, biting her lip until she bled and clenching her legs together. Her shaking hands were burned more than a few times as she made the delicious stew and attempted to hold back her orgasm. She finally finished, falling to her knees as she turned off the stove, a little blood trickling down her lips. She held two bowls in her hand, one larger and one smaller, she was not allowed to eat allot or else she would get out of shape. She rose, mostly with her arms and with trembling arms poured the stew into the bowls, spilling the hot contents on her hands more than once, burning them but still she clung to the bowls and did not release.

She then turned to her master, smiling and blushing, sweating heavily, one bowl in each hand, her legs shaking badly. She tried to step towards him but lacked the strength to. So she fell to her knees and began to knee walk toward him, panting hard as her tortured body begged for release. She finally reached him and offered him his bowl with a trembling hand. A hand she withdrew quickly, blushing and whimpering, "I-Im sorry master, please forgive me...I sh-shall take both bowls to the r-room." Poor little Silvia was trying so hard, it was almost cruel to simply let her suffer like this, but her devotion was so great that she would sooner stab herself than fail in this task.

---------

Suddenly Rain caught the scent of a delicious stew, if she fallowed the aroma through the tavern she would find herself nearing the kitchen. But before she could enter, a hand would gently grab her shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-14-2009, 11:53 AM