Join our server on Discord

(Silver and MorningStar) For training purposes
(Try not to make one liner posts when possible. Remember, if you need material, just describe in detail her five senses and her current thoughts)

"OK, have it your way." Mike said as he led her over to some chains on the wall. six chains, all hanging loosely from their steel and cement holdings. He led her over so that he back was to the wall and connected the chains to her wrists, ankles, neck and tail, all without removing her current bindings. The result was extremely uncomfortable for Letti. With a swiftness that took years to master, Mike undid all her handcuffs and let them fall to floor, leaving her chains loosely to the wall. "There, now lets get you nice and snug." Mike said as he walked over to a wheel and began to turn it.

As the wheel turned, it brought chains Letti was bound to into the wall, forcing her hands above her head, her back to straight as it pulled on her neck and her legs to part. Mike then walked over and licked his lips in a most disturbing way. "You sure are quiet." He commented, noting she had said nothing even without the ball gag. He smiled and reached forward, placing his hand over her right breast, his warm flesh pressing down against her bra, warming her nipple bellow. "Can you feel me? Oh I want you so much princess." He said as he got nearer and nearer, his face only inches from hers. "And the best part it, I always get what I want."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and MorningStar) For training purposes - by Maero - 04-12-2009, 02:36 AM